- Christian - We adhere to the Apostolic doctrines of the Christian faith espoused in the historic creeds of Christianity.
- Protestant - We commit ourselves to scriptural authority and salvation by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone.
- Reformed - Our doctrine and practice is informed by and in line with the Westminster Confession of Faith and other similar Reformed Confessions.
- Biblical - Biblical preaching, the regular administration of the sacraments, and prayer are the hallmarks of our corporate life in keeping with Acts 2:42.
- Gospel-Driven - At the heart of our corporate life is the good news of God's grace in Christ to sinful people in a fallen world.
- Christ-Centered - The central focus of our ministry is the person and work of the Lord Jesus Christ; His perfectly obedient life, His sin-bearing death, and His present intercession for His people at the right hand of God the Father.